- Raise funds to support scholarships for local women who are attending or returning to school for associate, bachelors or advanced degrees.
- Introduce scholarship recipients at the annual Salad Supper in September
- Send a local student to the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (NCCWSL) in Washington, D.C.
- Provide opportunities for lifelong learning via monthly presentations
- Coordinate an annual used book sale
- Collect items and assemble Personal Care Kits for women
- Facilitate a Holiday Auction
- Support women running for office who also seek to empower all women and girls to reach their highest potential
- Co-Sponsor local candidate forums
- Provide each elementary school in Fort Atkinson with one fully equipped backpack per grade level during our annual Backpack Project drive
- Research – Analyze gender equity issues in education and the workplace, including the pay gap.
- Campus Initiatives – shape the next generation of women leaders
- STEM – support women studying science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- Public Policy – advocate for policies that advance equity for women and girls
- Case Support – support challenges to sex discrimination in higher education and the workplace
- Educational Funding – provide educational and lifelong learning opportunities for women